What Is Accounting?
Accounting is the process of recording financial transactions pertaining to a business. The accounting process includes summarizing, analyzing, and reporting these transactions to oversight agencies, regulators, and tax collection entities. The financial statements used in accounting are a concise summary of financial transactions over an accounting period, summarizing a company’s operations, financial position, and cash flows.
Types of Accounting
- Financial Accounting.
- Managerial Accounting.
- Cost Accounting.
Popular features that will change your life
All the time-saving tools you need to grow your business.
Get your bank statements synced with your bank automatically, or import files.
Create sharp and professional invoices, manage recurring billings, and easily track payments.
Manage Bills & Expenses
Control supplier invoices and get a clear forecast of your future bills to pay.
Save time and automate 95% of reconciliation with our smart reconciliation tool.
Get paid faster
Electronic invoicing and automated follow-ups.
- Create and send professional invoices and receive payments online.
- Send reminders to your debtors in just a few clicks. Simply set-up and automate follow-ups to get paid more quickly.
- Automatically create invoices from sales orders, delivery orders or base them on time and material.
Your reports, the way you like them.
- Easily create your earnings report, balance sheet or cash flow statements.
- Quickly filter, zoom, annotate and compare any data.
- Use business intelligence’s cubes to report across any dimension.
Get Ahead with Cosmic ERP
Is your organization struggling to keep up with the competition? Cosmic ERP is the solution you’ve been looking for. Our software is designed to increase productivity, efficiency, and profits. It’s easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of any organization.