What is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a software system that manages your relationships with customers.
A CRM system isn’t just one solution. To effectively manage, analyze, and improve your customer relationships, you need a comprehensive set of cloud solutions that supports every step in your customer’s journey. Such an end-to-end solution should include a sales cloud, service cloud, commerce cloud, and marketing cloud, as well as an AI-enabled customer data platform (CDP) that can combine online, offline, and third-party data sources for a complete, dynamic customer view.
CRM features and benefits
There are many different types of CRM and vendors to choose from. However, there are a few capabilities you should look—no matter whose CRM system you’re evaluating. It must:
- Be easy to use or people won’t use it.
- Fit within your budget and provide an adequate return on investment (ROI).
- Integrate well with your other systems.
Get more done in less time
Great Tools = Happy People
Schedule activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations. Get all the information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc.
Get accurate forecasts
- Use actionable data to make better decisions.
- Get the insights you need to make smarter decisions.
- Design custom dashboards to get a picture of your business at a glance.
- Dig deeper with real-time reports and flow charts that anyone can create and share.
Easily review your performances & next activities.
Know exactly how you perform compared to your monthly targets.
Organize your work based on your scheduled next actions.
Get Ahead with Cosmic ERP
Is your organization struggling to keep up with the competition? Cosmic ERP is the solution you’ve been looking for. Our software is designed to increase productivity, efficiency, and profits. It’s easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of any organization.